The Linden Commons
Built in 1939 and occupying a spacious 3,600 square meters, the Linden Commons boasts a beautiful outdoor space including a second story terrace, bakery, and restaurant open to the public. Two spacious inner courtyards provide our guests private seclusion in a tastefully restored national relic in the heart of Xizhou.
Our newest addition and third site resides in a central location with a stunning view of the Cangshan mountains to the west. The Linden Commons’ gardens, courtyards, and private rooms roughly double the size of the originial Linden Centre’s, allowing our guests to feel the private comfort of this distinguished property.
- Featuring large, comfortable beds for couples or solo travelers.
- Our most popular room brings the comfort of home in a traditional Chinese setting.
- Carpeted flooring and twice the area of the Linden Centre’s rooms.
- Two twin beds for those sharing a room.
- All of the comfort and space of our king rooms.
- Options to convert to a king bed, add a third bed or a crib for families.
- Group travelers or families with children can all stay in the same room for privacy and comfort.
- Only three suites are available, contact us to check availability.
- Adorned with large Buddhist frescoes.